Machinist Apprentice Openings
Launch your career in the high-tech field of precision machining as an apprentice at FasTrac International. As a machinist apprentice, you will train in all facets of the profession including: quality control and inspection fundamentals, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, CNC milling and turning on the latest multi-axis CNC machines, fixturing, and programming at both the machine as well as CAM tools. You will be full time employee of FasTrac International with the following benefits:
- FasTrac will sponsor your apprenticeship and coordinate with the State of Wisconsin.
- Competitive, tiered wage rates (advances as the program progresses).
- Receive a cash stipend for you to use towards buying your own tools.
- FasTrac will reimburse tuition for courses you take towards your apprenticeship requirements through the Wisconsin Technical College System (or other approved training provider, as assigned).
- While attending the apprenticeship required courses, FasTrac will pay for in classroom instruction hours at the same rate per hour as for services performed (i.e., you will be on the clock while you are at school).
- FasTrac will facilitate the completion of standard Red Cross First Aid and CPR courses during the first year of the apprenticeship and the maintenance of such certification throughout your apprenticeship.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Immediately eligible for company paid holidays.
- Eligible to participate in the BesTech 401(k) plan.
- Eligible for BesTech health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Eligible for company paid life insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- AFLAC insurance options.
- Weekly pay.